Second verse same as the first! (but not quite).
Here's how my day started: detour. There was an accident on Mormon Coulee at the corner of my side street. I was sent the back way through residential following a bus at 5 mph. I had planned to get to work early, but ended up arriving on time. And that was fairing well! A couple of my kids were 30 minutes late because they lived further south and traffic was even further delayed.
Other than that, today went well...overall. I had a bit of a blow up 6th hour thanks to a repeat offender. I will brow beat him into submission yet! Oi.
I was running around like crazy today. My 30 min lunch ended waaaay too early and I ended up finishing my yogurt while discussing Dr. Who and situating students.
I had a student join one of my classes today. He had some of the worst BO I've even had to smell (and I grew up with two brothers and have spent a lo of time at the gym recently). It was rough. The boy stank up the room and pulled focus from all of my students. I ended up pulling my air freshened from the year book room to provide a little relief. Hopefully that will help tomorrow...
Oh. Kwon called me sir, but it was a legit mistake, so I blew it off. Ha. Kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment